Time Enforcer Anubis here, and yes, one man is an invasion.
I will be at Anime Boston, which happens April 6-8 in the Hynes Convention Center in Boston, Mass.
AB is the big con I go to each year, and it’s always a blast every time.
The schedule is here.
The panels I plan on attending are as follows:
- Anime Clubs (3:00 PM)
- The How to Run a Panel Panel (4:30 PM)
- I, Otaku: the Past, Present, and Future of our Subculture Worldwide (5:45 PM)
- Visual Novels and Eroge (12:45 AM)
- Evolution of the Giant Robot (2:15 PM)
- Clannad: The Place Where Wishes Come True (9:15 PM)
- Hentai Worth Watching (11:00 PM)
- FAKKU! Q & A (1:00 AM)
(I don’t know when I’m leaving Sunday, so that’s up in the air)
Between panels, I’ll likely be adventuring around the convention center, looking around the dealer room and artist alley, or gaming in the videogame room.
I’m easy to find, just look for:
- The gentleman in the black suit with the Zero mask.
- The guy in a woodland camo uniform, wearing a helmet with cat ears on it and a Taskforce M.O.E. patch on his right shoulder. May or may not have a gasmask on.
It’s gonna be epic. I can tell you that much right now.